Header Ads Widget

LANGUAGE PASSAGE 1

 LANGUAGE PASSAGE 1



Q. Read the following passage and answer the question.

Dear Pal,
I want you to be at Sultan's place, next Wednesday night at nine o'clock. I want you to wind up Some matters for me. And, also, I want to make you a present of my kit tools. I know you'll be glad to get them; you couldn't duplicate the lot for a thousand dollars. Billy, I quit the old business now I have got a nice tour I am making an honest living and I am going to marry the finest girl on earth to weeks from now. It's the only life, Billy, the straight one. I have finally given up the occasion of stealing and would not do it even for a million dollars. Be sure to be at Sultan's for I must see you I'll bring along the tools with me.
Your old friend,
Jimmy



Practice Best, All the Best !!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments

व्हिडीओ निर्मिती स्पर्धा 2023 निकाल लिंक

LEARN EXCEL PAGE SETUP - 1